WHAT IS SINGLE FILE PHP GALLERY?
By default it looks like this:
(click image to see the online demo)
- Only one single file
- Free for private non commercial use
- Very simple Plug'n'Play like ease of use
- Uses no Database
- Automatically creates thumbnails
- Administrator options to upload, rename, move, delete...
- Slideshow option
- PayPal integration with inventory counter for simple selling
- Displays EXIF and IPTC information
- Option to password protect gallery
- Option to delete directories, images and files
- Rotates images using EXIF information
- 3D MPO red/cyan anaglyph and stereo image generation
- Keyboard navigation
- Option to create and use intermediate preview images
- Option to add watermark to all images in gallery
- Supports JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF and MPO
- Unlimited numbers of sub galleries
- See configuration information for all features
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
You are of course still more than welcome to donate if you like the gallery, even though you only use it privately.
Making a donation:
Domain name must be clearly stated in the donation, otherwise the donation will not grant use of the script under donating conditions. Donations are not refundable.
Use the following PayPal donate button for donations:
- A web server capable of running PHP 5 scripts
- The PHP GD library (php_gd) installed. See here for information: http://php.net/gd
- PHP write access to server
- PHP memory limit large enough to contain both full size image and preview/thumb (converted to BMP) See the FAQ section in readme.txt for further information on this.
Single File PHP Gallery 4.7.1
SFPG TEST 1.5.1
NEWS IN SFPG 4.7.1 (19-Dec-2018)
- Added option "DELETE_EMPTY_DIRS" to have the gallery delete empty directories. This option is disabled by default.
- Added "Invert Selection" button in ADMIN menu. Can be used to selece/deselect all items.
- Added option "THUMB_PNG_ALPHA" to allow transparency in PNG thumbnails. The option is enabled by default. Delete old thumbnails to have new transparent generated.
- Fixed so that preview images is not squared when THUMB_SQUARE is set to TRUE.
- Fixed a vulnerability in PayPal option, that could allow script in crafted URLs to run in client browser. The vulnerability was only present with PayPal option enabled.
- Fixed so that the information box stays closed when closed by user. It was a problem when changing directory with SHOW_INFO_BY_DEFAULT enabled.
- Fixed so that preview text box is not shown when preview is disabled.
Single File PHP Gallery Version History